- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp cornstarch in 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup broccoli and cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 lb. shrimp
- 1 zucchini, I carrot & 1 onion (chopped)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 3 Tbs. Garlic Gourmay -- Gourmay Sauce
In a wok or skillet, melt butter and saute shrimp and onion.
Add and saute broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, carrots and mushrooms.
Add 3 Tbs. Garlic Gourmay Sauce to skillet and stir.
Add cornstarch mixture and stir untill slightly thick.
Serve on a bed of rice and garnish with tomatoes.